Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oxyfresh Pet Products


OK, you all know that I am a breeder of toy dogs. I have been doing it for about 13 years. It is very hard work with very little, if any, profit. So, I got introduced to Oxyfresh through the pet line.

I have to admit, I was more than shocked to find out how great the products really were. The oral hygiene solution will totally eliminate mouth odors. You can spray the deodorizer directly on the pet to eliminate odors. The shampoo is fantastic and has fresh citrus scent.. You can even use it if you have dandruff or if you are going to be out where there are mosquitoes, then you can actually use the dog shampoo as a mosquito repellent .. Isn't that just so cool!! The pet gel can be used from about anything from burns, hot spots or a toothpaste. It is really awesome! I have not seen a dog that didn't go crazy over the jerky treats. Hey, I have to keep my hubby from getting into them. They taste like a slim jim and are made from all human grade ingredients.

I would urge you if you have pets, get most of the pet products, but since I am being totally honest here. I am not so fond of the pet antioxidants or the pet stress relief. I prefer the human stress relief gold.. it does a great job for the pet and for me!

To learn more Oxyfresh Pet Products.

No comments: