Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lifeshots, Miracle in a Bottle.. continued

Now, I will continue on in my review of Lifeshots, liquid antioxidant by Oxyfresh.

The next ingredient is Noni Fruit. Noni promotes healing and treats a variety of ailments as an herbal treatment. Noni may help lessen symptoms of arthritis and allergies. It also may help to improve digestion and sharpen mental clarity.

Optiberry is a blend of wild blueberry, cranberry and strawberry (3 very highly acclaimed antioxidants). Optiberry supports cellular health and promotes mental clarity, strong vision and a healthy heart.

Pomegranate is another ingredient and it is touted as one of the best antioxidants in the world. It helps support the immune system. It also protects against oxidative damage on a cellular level. It also combats hardening of the arteries and may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.

MSM promotes joint health and helps to fight against free radical damage in the body. Modern food preparation processing destroys natural MSM, so taking a supplement is a great idea.

I have been taking Lifeshots monthly for about 2 years. I can tell the difference in how I feel and I never get sick. I also take Primorye along with the Lifeshots. I went on a cruise in January and forgot to take these supplements with me. When I got back, I felt like I had been in fight and lost the battle.

Truly, these 2 supplements have helped me to cope with fibromyalgia without having to take prescription pain medications.

Photobucket

To learn more about Lifeshots click here

No comments: